Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Was suppose to meet pl at 1 but i woke up later than tt. x) Then im ready only until 2pm, lucky she hvn reach bugis yet. wenta buy bubble tea,and popcorn chicken, then we sit at the foodcourt talktalk cause i dont feel like walking. then was busy yaking to pl about the story of 轉角*遇到愛 then realize this xiaomeimei keep ayehyehehyeh yaking away also. then realize she is imitating me. very funny lo. she cant talk then keep yakng as if she know alot. lol. very cute la, after that i take he pic then she keep pointing at my phone wanting us to let her see. Then pl play music she stil sway to the music. then keep laughing to herself, lmao. then i lift my brows up and down she also learn. then she stil pout her mouth, take pic still pose there nice nice, lol. when she leaving she was like, byebye. then pl wave to her then say byebye. then i look her w my head resting on my hand, she was like pointing to my hand wanting me to say bye to her. lol. damn cute la. xD

After that wenta buy movie tix for The Messenger, then shopped around in BV and went back Cine.Must watch The Messenger! NICE SHOW!! 5 thumbs up for me! i kana scared many times sia. Pl and me keep laughing ourselves , lol. i still keep holding her jacket. x)) imagine leh, i this kind Ghost movie siao one also kana scared leh. x) Actually tt show not really ghost show la. its some revenge stuffs but got scary parts. niceee, must watch! Some thing very funny, the row pl and me sit got noone sit at all! in front gt ppl behind gt but our row dont hv! scary leh~ then midst of movie suddenly pop an old couple at the side sia! lol.
Then wenta Edge to shop. Pl and me bought the same skinny jeans. then she bought a top i bought a top, but for my mom, lol. Then decided to go PP and eat steamboat. not bad, but not vry full. lol. we talked alot and i laugh like shit. once i laugh i cant stop. xD then gt a uncle there lao tiko sia! he take hp and snap me! EEE so erxin lo. so obvious somemore kns. made me feel so uneasy. nabeh. curse the lao tiko kna fired from the job. eat meals eat till cockroach! step on banana and slip! dig nose and finger stuck inside! hahahas!

Then gg home tt time the stupid bus turn until so.... i almost fall off my chair can! so paiseh lo. stupid drivers! drive carefully next time la!!! *middle finger up*

yes! currently into this la! ytd watch Ep 9 cry like shit. Then Ep 10 giggle like mad. x)


my xiaozhu xiaozhu xiaoxiao zhu~~~ =p


Neh! the xiao meimei. so cute lehhh~ lol.

saw this in other patterns again!


off to watch 轉角*遇到愛! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home